Dr. Chasheryl L Leslie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chasheryl L Leslie?

Dr. Leslie was easy-going, professional and made me very comfortable discussing my health. Definitely make an appointment!

Wonderful

I have been seeing Dr. Leslie for approximately 6 years. She has a lovely personality and her manner of practice is so positive. She was wonderful while I was preganant. I had a number of issues and she always made me feel at ease with my first pregnancy. I had to have an emergency C-section and she was amazing in keeping my husband and I calm. Our daughter was born healthy thanks to her.

very strange behavior. there are many other knowledgeable doctor's out there; I would suggest going elsewhere.

Great, personable office and care

She delivered my second child and I plan to go back wirh my third. We now live further away but its well worth the drive. Outstand care that is hard to find.

Great OB/GYN

Dr. Leslie is a rare breed among todays physicians. She's not only knowledgeable, but she truely cares for her patients. She has a remarkable way of making her patients feel comfortable and relaxed, no matter the situation. She goes out of her way to inform and educate patients on their bodies and medical condition, and she gives honest, frank advice that isnt' full of fluff. She's the best Ob/GYN I've ever had!

very good doctor. she delivered my first baby. extremely knowledgeable and her attitude is also very good. she is very professional and makes u feel very comfortable. i would definitely recommend her to my family and friends