Dr. Chasity Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chasity Edwards?

I'd rate a 10 if possible.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Chasity is wonderful! I waited about average, it was only a quick appointment for a test. But I had mentioned other concerns that I had and she said to schedule an appointment for 30mins so that we have enough time to sit down and discuss my concerns. Then, when I was scheduling, she actually made a special time to come to the clinic after an overnight shift to see me. Best OBGYN I've seen yet!

Best Dr. I've seen yet!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

She saved my life after I had a c-section from another doctor had gone wrong. She was very personable. Wait times for all of my visits were about the same as any other doctor that I have been to. Once the appointment began I felt I had her full attention and not rushed. If she hadn't moved out of state I would still be seeing her. She is the best doctor I have had yet. Whoever has her as their doctor now is blessed,

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Saw lots of OBs in this office during my pregnancy. I had three appointments with Dr. Edwards and always waited to longest to see her. The appointments were then very short and impersonal. She does not have a warm 'bedside manner'.

Great doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I did not have a regular GYN (avoided them like the plague)and was prompted by a specific problem to seek one. She was highly recommened. I was not disappointed. She diagnosed me accurately, her bedside manner is warm and engaging - very personal. She performed my minor D&C surgery at the hospital with no complications and took the time to find & speak to my husband after my surgery before I was even awake to let him know it went well, what we could expect, and what he could do for me. I haven't had to wait (as noted in a couple of reviews), but would not mind to have the great care she provides.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

This was my worst OB visit yet. Left feeling like she could care less.

Posted on September 29th, 2017