Dr. Chatoor B Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chatoor B Singh?

I want to thank Dr.Singh and his staff for the best of care I have received recently.I had a Gyn problem that was on going for a while and has taken so much, out of my work and my family. Today, I feel a lot better and I'm able to return to my normal routine.Thanks again to Dr.Singh and his staff.

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL AND DANGEROUS Dr!

This Dr. is a monster. I was you and naive when I went to him and I had no one to tell me otherwise. He misdiagnosed me for an STD and blew me off with an explanation that made no sense. Every visit with him he was extremely rough in my private area and would always make incredibly unprofessional comments. He was rude, condescending and insensitive. I miscarried while I was seeing this Dr. as well. Not to say it was his fault but nothing he did helped. He did a cryo procedure during my pregnancy which I later found out from another gyno that this is HIGHLY dangerous and not recommend. My pregnancy was high risk at that time and he "suggested" bed rest but never gave me a Dr.'s not for my job or insisted that I rest because of a possibility to miscarry. The staff is useless. They don't know anything and are very short with clients. This has been by far the worst and most traumatizing Dr. experience of my life. In my belief his license should be removed and this office closed down!

Genuine

I highly recommend this office if you suffer from the " jitters" " about going to a doctor. ( I personally can't stand all the female annual tests.) Dr.!Singh and his staff are kind, caring, professional, and competent. Dr Singh has a great bedside manner and is NON judgmental! I'm thankful !

Worst staff ever!

The doctor is nice but the staff doesn't have no respect for him. In my presence, I was surprise to see how two of the staff (1 young black female/one Indian older female)were addressing him in a very unprofessional manner. They are really tricky when it comes to price. They will tell you a price at the beginning but tell you otherwise at the end for a way higher price. No wonder the waiting room always empty; I should have paid more attention to the rating and what other people say online before decided to go there!

Mrs. Jones

Great Doctor, gave me great advice and I felt 100% better. Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing. I would def. recommend this doctor.

Best doc ever!!!

Dr. Singh, along with his staff was wonderful to me. Please be aware that as a patient of Dr. Singh for over 10 years I have found him to be a very compassionate doctor. I have read reviews by other patients regarding his practice and staff and I wonder who are these people. I am sure that they have no clue what they are talking about. His services are great, granted he still goes to the hospitals. I find his fee's reasonable (especially) because he is a specialist. I had no issues with the office or his staff. I find a lot of the people that attend his office and are displeased with his service or staff to be those who are inexperienced in life.

I MISS HIM"(

HE DELIVERED BOTH OF MY BABIES BUT BECAUSE OF INSURANCE ISSUES I WAS DROPPED WITHOUT A CALL HE AND HIS WIFE WERE ALWAYS KIND TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND HE RESPECTS HIS PATIENTS I LOVE HES A FAMILY MAN BUT DUE TO INSURANCE ISSUES OH WELL THAT WAS MY ONLY PROBLEM THE RECEPTIONIST BECAUSE I WAS EARLY IN PREGNANCY AND HAD A BLEED SO IT WAS AT A SCAY AWFUL TIME HOWEVER AS FAR AS HIS EXPERTISE IS CONCERNED 5 STARS TO HIM

dont go to this doctor

This is the worst doctoring experience I have ever had in my life. The doctor discharged me from his care after me being his patient my enitre pregnancy, and me being 30weeks pregnant. They tried to get me to sign a paper stating that I am a high risk pregnancy (which I am not) because I asked them for a note stating that I would be able to return to work, after the doctor recommended that I stay home for a couple days. I did not get my note, lost my job because of it, told that I am a hypochondriac, and that if I feel like I need so much care, to go to another doctor. They were always rude in the office, very impersonal, and never explained anything to me (this being my first pregnancy) they were always rushing and always made it very clear that I was a medicaid patient and that they are only there to take care of the baby, and that if I had any problems to go to the hospital because they would not take care of me. DON'T GO TO THIS MAN! WORST EXPERIENCE! OUT OF DATE EQUIPMENT!

Dr singh is a very experienced professional who treats all his patients well. I uses his expertise for all my medical needs as he is well rounded. Keep up the good work Dr.

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Singh and his staff. I did not have to wait long for a appointment. The doctor was very professional and his bedside manner was wonderful.