Dr. Chau Nguyen Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Chau Nguyen?

Would recommend Dr. Nguyen highly!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Nguyen occurred through the Breast Clinic at Heartland Health and a diagnosis of DCIS resulting in a lumpectomy with a sentinel node biopsy. The staff was caring, gentle and kind - concerned about my feelings as well as my medical condition. I felt like they were taking good care of me and I trusted them. My surgical scars are fresh, but will be hardly noticeable with time due to his skill as a surgeon. After my first visit, I left the office feeling confident about my situation and the surgery that was about to happen. Thank you Dr. Nguyen. And thank you to your staff.

Posted on July 8th, 2016