Dr. Chau M Ngo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chau M Ngo?

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Ngo has been my doctor now for several years, and has proven to be the best Dr. I have ever had. I have diabetes and he has worked tirelessly to help me get it under control and help me loose weight. He genuinely cares like no other doctor I have been treated by, and I have seen many.

Great experience

I have recently made the Laguna Beach Community Clinic my medical home. I was assigned to Dr. Ngo by the staff. I have found him to be very caring, very professional and very on schedule. He has simple direct answers to my questions and concerns. I chose the clinic because I have volunteered there and seen first hand the excellent work done there. .

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Ngo has been treating my Type 2 diabetes for 2 years and his help has been the best of any doctor I have ever visited. His concern for his patients is unsurpassed. Wish this rating had ten stars!

A doctor for all seasons

Dr. Ngo is a fantastic doctor and very effective at getting the patient to optimal health. He is unusual because he really gets to know you and then will do things that will help you. I am so impressed with both his doctor skills and patient respect and care. As my title suggests, Dr. Ngo is a doctor for all seasons! I am so lucky to have found him.

Thank You!

Thank you Dr. Ngo for taking such good care of me over the years. I would highly recommend you.