Dr. Chaudhry Aman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chaudhry Aman?

Office staff

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I had a sleep test jredone and was diagnosed with severe apnea. The doctor instructed me to give the number of my CPAP machine company to the receptionist, which My husband did. She was supposed to relay to the company the doctor's instructions concerning adjustment of my CPAP. 3 days later I called the CPAP company to check if the doctors office had called. I was told they had not. ,I reminded the doctors office by phone and was assured they would take care of it. The following day I called the CPAP company again and was told they still had not received any instructions. . I tried to follow up with the doctors office at 2:30 p.m. , 30 minutes before closing time, but the answering service answered. In the meantime. I am feeling sick all day and will have to wait till Monday to follow up again. As a paying patient, I expected better service than this.

excellent Doc

Posted on August 2nd, 2008

Dr. Aman is the most patient caring physician I have encountered always takes his time to make sure my questions are answered and my SEVERE asthma is under control since i have started seeing him

Posted on October 12th, 2017