Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chaur-Dong Hsu
Dr. Chaur-Dong Hsu, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY, with other offices in Bethpage, NY and Hawthorne, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with Yonkers General Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center and Westchester County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chaur-Dong Hsu has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yonkers General Hospital
Westchester County Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center
Duke University Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
St Josephs Medical Center
St Barnabas Hospital
St. John's Riverside Hospital
Nassau County Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1982
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Chaur-Dong Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chaur-Dong Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.