Dr. Chaw P Sun Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Chaw P Sun?

Very good experience

I went to the emergency room complaining of horrible lower abdominal pain. I thought is was from complications from an AB, but after an outer and inner ultra sound they discovered a left ovarian abscess and pelvic inflammatory disease. Dr. Sun was assigned to me. He was patient, he listened, and he wasn't rushing me during his first bedside visit. He did not force the issue of surgery, he let me choose yes/no. I choose "yes" to relieve the pain. The morning of surgery, he come to say hello and that if anything was life threatening he would have to remove it. I tearfully asked him to keep my reproductive organs "as is" because I have yet to start a family. When he went in he found that my left Fallopian tube was "sick" (as he called it), but he respected my wish, left it in, removed the abscess, provided me with photos, and treated the tube with doxycycline and amoxicillin. If that doesn't work he will have to remove it, but I value the fact that he honored my wish. He's great!

Dr. Chaw P Sun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.