3.3

Best Dr. I've Ever Had Since Military!

Dr. Hertzel was the best Dr. I ever had besides my Dr. in the USAF. She listened then diagnosed my problems correctly. She reduced all the pills I was prescribed prior to being her patient by at least 50% and relied more on me changing eating and exercising habits. It worked!! Since she is no longer at Sentinal of Lugoff, I am finding another Dr. elsewhere and can only hope he or she is as concerned about my health as Dr. Hertzel. Thank you Dr. Hertzel And God Bless (:

Kicked out a patient from the hospital

Dr. Hertzel was adamant on sending my father in law home and not to the nursing home for recovery! He could not even go to the potty on his own due to weakness in his legs and needed constant assistance. He worked with a physical therapist twice and they decided he was ready to go home! But on his discharge day he developed oozing blisters on his legs so the hospital kept him one more night and he was pushed out to the nursing home without any one of us knowing. They called us when he was on his way to the nursing home!

Don't bother

Extremely rude and uncaring. Didn't seem to care about my concerns and had the worst hygiene. She needs to learn manners and to see a dentist. Her breath was disgusting.

Terrible!

My first visit was unpleasant. I had never seen her before but she was rude and condescending to me. Took no real interest in my problems and talked down to me. Second visit was worse and will be my last. Did not do any followups as needed and gave me hardly no medical advice for my problems. I found out more info on the internet! Do not recommend her.

Current patient

I am a current patient of Miss Hertzel, I would like to say I think she does a great. I was seen in a timely manner, I was diagnosed properly, and I spend adequate time with her. I found she did a great job considering the demand that is being put on physicians now with the baby boomers increase at a very fast pace. We all have bad days or days we don't feel good. Doctors have long hours especially the one's who work their office and multiple hospitals. Empathy works both ways not just falls on one person. Doctors allowed time for each patient is sparse because they tend to more than a couple of patients a day.

Worst experience ever!

Wow is all I can say. Dr. Hertzel was the rudest and most bitter person that I have ever met. I just had an awful experience with her and I will never ...

Wow

I just had the most horrible experience with Dr Hertzel. She is one of the most rudest people that I have ever met. Why become a doctor if you are so bitter and rude? You clearly had no interest in listening to my concerns. I am now finding a new doctor.

Find Another Doctor

Why is it so hard to find a good doctor? Because there are doctors like Dr Hertzel out there. She has the worst attitude and beside manner I have ever experienced. She didn't answer my questions and did not seem to care at all. Needless to say I have found a different doctor. Dr Hertzel, if you are reading this you need to find a new profession!

Horrible!

Why this woman is a doctor I will never know. She has the manners of a NY cab driver and is so rude. I felt like she didn't care or take my concerns seriously. I will find another doctor and practice. Doctors should be there to help and listen not to show a sense of entitlement and shrug their patients concerns away. She should be ashamed!!!

Dr. Chaye N Hertzel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lugoff, SC.