Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Chellamani Harini
Chellamani Harini is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Harini was the most compassionate, involved, and knowledgeable doctor we have ever had involved in our son's care. She leaves no stone unturned and wastes no time in ordering tests and trying to get to the bottom of a problem. She really helps you feel like you have genuine help in the care of your ill child. She makes herself accessible at any time, for any reason to assist you and your child. She makes sure she is aware of everything going on with your child's medical situation at all times. She has endless ideas and creative solutions and thinks of the whole person in treating your child. She is truly amazing in her personal commitment and tremendous scope of knowledge across many fields of medicine. She is completely trustworthy and a strong presence in helping you through medical crisis. I would recommend her to anyone, even the most complicated of cases.
We were referred to my son after my son had a brain abscess surgically removed. Dr. Harini has closely monitored my son, even to the point of when a report crossed her desk from another doctor that stated he was having vomiting episodes, she called me personally in order to find out more and now order more tests other than what his GI docs have done. She does not leave anything to chance and I trust her completely. Even my son loves her :) She cares for her patients as she would her own children.
Chellamani Harini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA
Chellamani Harini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.