Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chelsea W Ban has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chelsea W Ban has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Chelsea W Ban is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I don't have any complaints for Dr. Ban but the staff is inefficient and rude. I was put on hold for several minutes as soon as I called to make an appointment without even a Hello, and then soon after, my phone was disconnected. I called again and there was no apology for wasting my time and the rude hangup. Same kind of rude behavor when I went in. I will not go back again.
Although Dr. Ban is an excellent doctor, the office staff is unfriendly and not helpful. I tried to get a prescription filled and they informed me that it was done and when I went to my pharmacy, the pharmacy said that no prescription was called in. When i called the doctor's office back, they said that it should be there and I should and that there was nothing they could do about it.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOregon Health & Science University Kohler Pavilion, 808 SW Campus Dr, Portland, OR
Dr. Chelsea W Ban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.