Dr. Chelsea Chesen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Chelsea Chesen?

Amazing

Posted on June 1st, 2017

My son was in need of care, and we had a terrible experience at the hospital. Our family physician found Dr. Chesen for us. We were able to get in quickly. I was afraid my son would be reluctant to see her, but he related well with her and opened up to her. She spent a ton of time with us, and built a trusting relationship with my son. I was ecstatic that he liked her and was willing to go back to speak with her again. I would (and have) recommended her to both family and friends. She is down to earth and treated my son with respect. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

The only mental health professional that my daughter trusts and will work with.

wonderful

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Truly listens. Awesome. Has never crossed boundries. Accurate diagnoses. I look forward to visits. Highly recommend this Dr.

terrible.. Be careful

Posted on November 21st, 2014

This doctor practiced outside her scope by prescribing loads of narcotics. Her ex boyfriend somehow found me on MySpace and contacted me. Through our entire doctor patient relationship she didn't set or keep personal boundaries. She told untruthful things to staff at unmc about me making psychiatric care hard to receive. I strongly believe dr chesen has a mental illness as she confided in me multiple times even though I was her patirnt.

Awesome doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Chesen is an awesome doctor. She has treated me for several years. She listens and treats me with respect... Never rushes me and always follows up with me after appointments. I would highly recommend her to family, friends or anyone! I am shocked at the previous posts and i can guarantee you she is one of the best doctors in her field!!! I am a very happy patient!!!

Very unhappy with this dr. And office

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Very rude receptionistPoor follow upNo new treatment ideasUncaringVery, very high feesCancels appointments same day

Quack!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Beware of this quack! After a 40 minute discussion, Dr. Chesen put me on medication for supposedly being bi-polar. Upon consulting with another Dr., I was given a lengthy assessment and it was determined I am not bi-polar. The supposed Dr. is a pill pusher, and anyone utilizing her services should be aware.

Beware of the pill pushing quack!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Great with me!

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Don't know where the one bad comment came from! I love her! I have switched to her from my last psych docs who *didn't* care and didn't listen or treat me like I was intelligent. She can manage my multiple meds well, did not rush to dx, was open to trying new things until we found what worked. Phone staff is a tad brusque, but not in person - maybe just a phone thing. Anyway, she's #1 for me!

Dr. S

Posted on July 17th, 2010

She was very rude to me and just wanted to give out pills without caring whether or not I needed them. Follow up was poor and when I was having side effects, she didn't seem to care. Rates are too high .

Horrible

Posted on April 21st, 2010

This doctor is terrible. She has been known to be inappropriate with her patients. She crosses personal boundaries with patients.

Posted on November 27th, 2016