Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chelsey D Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I saw Dr Griffin for several years at the Utica Park Clinic on S. Lewis. Dr Griffin takes the time to listen to your symptoms and helps you with your medical problems. She prescribes the correct treatment and follows up. I like her and she really is, the best doctor I've ever had. You ROCK Dr Griffen!
This doctor proved to be uncaring and impatient. I didn't really feel that my health or life even mattered. I was refused a referral or call backs when she didn't know the problem. No follow up. Sick and dizzy I got out of bed to make my appt time in which I wasn't supposed to be driving. Made it at 11:06 and was denied due to her"strict 5 min late" policy. dr. Griffin is just too busy, I was told.
Dr Griffin is awesome. She listens to you and understands where you're coming from. She makes sure you're taken care of before you leave. She is very sweet and explains things completely. The check in people are a little behind in their mental competenticies but they'll get the hang of it. Absolutely love Dr Griffin!
Very friendly. I loved the staff and the wait time. I have been having issues with my heart for 4 years and have had no luck with other doctors offices taking it seriously or doing much to help me. I went to see her for the first time and she had several test set up for me. She really listened to my symptoms and complaints. I found out that I need open heart surgery to replace a valve.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Chelsey D Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUtica Park Clinic, 7600 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Chelsey D Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.