Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chelukala B Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chelukala B Reddy has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Chelukala B Reddy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 7
My experience with Dr. Reddy was like this. The staff is rude and they talk about the patients and the wait is for hours and it does no good to make a appointment because you do not get seen at your scheduled time and when Someone finally goes back Dr. Reddy leaves the door open and thinks nothing about it. This is so wrong in so many ways. He also writes people out narcotics that are in their twenties. Such as somas, vicodan, loratab Zanaxs. He gets people hooked then he sends them to pain clinics. He is a drug pusher with a pen. How sad this is for people that a doctor wpuld do this. People can hear the staff talk about the patients and the doctor is the reason why they are talking about the patients.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Edgewater Hospital (Chicago Il)
Dr. Chelukala B Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpalding Anesthesia Associates, 610 S 8th St Ste F, Griffin, GA
Dr. Chelukala B Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Griffin, GA.