Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chemen M Neal
Dr. Chemen M Neal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Chemen M Neal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Chemen M Neal has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Chemen M Neal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I'm switching to another doctor. I had fallen outside and called her office to see if I needed to come in to be seen. She nurse said yes, right away. Chemen did not care at all about the pains I was feeling and said that anything serious would have already happened within the first six hours. She had her resident listen to the baby's heartbeat. I wasn't supposed to officially meet her until the following week after my fall, but she re-scheduled that appointment because it was "too soon" for me to see her. She asked me about the anal fissure I was dealing with and when I told her that it's been a year and a half and it still has not healed but that I wanted to talk about a possible c-section, she dismissed me and said that another vaginal delivery would help the situation. What? Don't get me wrong, her staff is EXCELLENT; super friendly, very informative, but Chemen is the opposite. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
This MAKES you give them a minimum of 1 start. I would absolutely give ZERO. My experience with Dr. Tate was, perhaps, the most awful medical doctor-patient experience I have had in my life. I would never consider setting foot back in her office again. While the nursing staff were wonderful and helpful- she was rude, condescending, dismissive, and completely detached. I was so horrified by the way she spoke to me that I changed doctors AND hospitals at 36 weeks pregnant! It was incredibly stressful to do so, but there was no way that I was going to continue to be under the care of someone who was so uninterested in my feelings on my own childbirth experience and who clearly had no interest in my feelings on the matter. But what do I know...I'm just a lowly patient. Nothing compared to the all-knowing doctor. Luckily for me, I was able to change to a doctor who was wonderful, listened, and provided me with the most wonderful care. I am only sorry to have wasted so much of my pregnancy with Dr. Tate.
14 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIu Health University Hospital, 550 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Chemen M Neal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.