Dr. Chen Y Tung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chen Y Tung?

professional, engaged, personable, expert cardiologist

Have been seeing Dr. Tung for 5 years. Takes his time with me, discusses his opinion and offers options, and responsive to my concerns. I've referred many to him and their experiences are the same.

I had my first appointment with Dr.Tung and I thought he was very personable. He came out in the waiting to get me which I've not seen and we went into his office and discussed my issues. I thought he was great. I have a second appointment in a week and I feel totally comfortable.

Dr. Tung gave me 2 different conflicting reports/diagnosis from the same Ecco??? DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!!!!Furthermore, the office is the worst. I have never seen so many rude people working in one office! They put you on old for hours, they are rude and uncaring. One girl named Deserire, is so rude, I am amazed she has a job. The lag tec that did the Ecco. was a very sweet girl...she was the only person in this office that was kind.

Great Cardiaologist

In my opinion, Dr. Tung is brilliant. He takes the time to diagnose and then treat taking into account the patient, not just the illness

Dr. Chen Y Tung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.