Dr. Cheng Hsiung Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheng Hsiung Lin?

Posted on March 5th, 2013

First of all Dr. Lin is NOT board certified. I started using Dr.Lin in 1987 when I became pregnant with my 1st child. I liked that he had an easy bed side manner, which made me feel at ease. He delivered my 2nd child in 1998. Again, I was pleased. In between the births of my children, he performed a laparoscopic procedure, that went well. Then another lap. procedure - I was pleased. In 2000, I began to have severe bleeding and severe pain. After managing to finish the school year, I had an LAV hysterectomy (2001). Since then, I have been totally disabled because he damaged my femoral nerves during the hysterectomy that lasted nearly 4 hours. I live in constant pain. I lost my job as a first grade teacher because of this. I took him to court, my medical bills were outrageous then and they still are. I thought since he was always so understanding, he would agree to help me. No, he fought me in court and he won. I found out that he has had several malpractice cases against him. I never thought to check. The jurors told my lawyers that they knew that he had "messed me up" but they didn't want him to punish him, so they didn't. I am still disabled. I stay in bed about 95% of my life. By the way, I was told that a malpractice suit as of 2006 had never been won in Coffee county, my judge said that he had thought mine was going to be the first. So I say beware of Dr. C.H. Lin, and beware of Coffee county, because if they do you harm they get a free pass. Most people either love him or hate him, I guess you can figure out how I feel...

Wish I was still in the area!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. Lin was my doctor and delivered my first baby. He's a wonderful doctor and wish I was there now so he could be my doctor again for my 2nd pregnancy! :) He's very caring and really takes the time to listen and answer and questions. He made me feel really at ease and was so professional and just overall wonderful!

nothing but the best

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Dr. Lin is the best obgyn anyone can have

Wonderful OBGYN!!!

Posted on June 28th, 2009

Dr Lin is the most patient, caring doctor I have ever encountered. Although the wait may be sometimes a little lengthy, he takes up SO much time with each patient. He is extremely thorough. I will never forget when I had complications with my 2nd pregnacy how dedicated he was. His bedside manner is above and beyond! He listens to you...will do all he can for you! I would never consider going to another regular OBGYN!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2016