Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheng Tai Chen has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 2 of 2
I wonder how he got his MD degree!!! I knew people who had terrible treatment experience with him. The only reason I chose him b/c he was the nearest USCIS civil surgeon for me, and I only needed him to do my check-up and paperwork. YET, he was even not capable to do that! When he drew my blood and gave me skin test, his sterilizing procedure was obviously problematic!!!! He was not good with the paperwork either--he made more than one errors on my form (luckily, he did gave me a copy of all my records and I noticed the problem), including leaving required sessions blank!!! When I called back to ask to amend, he became very rude and was not willing to communicate. I had to find another physician whose office was 1-hr drive from my place to re-do the form. My new physician actually found he failed to adopt certain new policy change the USCIS recently announced!!!Overall, you definitely should use him if you want to screw yourself up or do some laundrythe first thing I did when I came back home from his office was getting changed and throwing my clothes in the washer. His place is dirty!
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Cheng Tai Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCheng Tai Chen Md, 411 N Cass Ave, Westmont, IL
Dr. Cheng Tai Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westmont, IL.