Dr. Cheng Tai Chen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheng Tai Chen?

Avoid!!!

I wonder how he got his MD degree!!! I knew people who had terrible treatment experience with him. The only reason I chose him b/c he was the nearest USCIS civil surgeon for me, and I only needed him to do my check-up and paperwork. YET, he was even not capable to do that! When he drew my blood and gave me skin test, his sterilizing procedure was obviously problematic!!!! He was not good with the paperwork either--he made more than one errors on my form (luckily, he did gave me a copy of all my records and I noticed the problem), including leaving required sessions blank!!! When I called back to ask to amend, he became very rude and was not willing to communicate. I had to find another physician whose office was 1-hr drive from my place to re-do the form. My new physician actually found he failed to adopt certain new policy change the USCIS recently announced!!!Overall, you definitely should use him if you want to screw yourself up or do some laundrythe first thing I did when I came back home from his office was getting changed and throwing my clothes in the washer. His place is dirty!

Dr. Cheng Tai Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westmont, IL.