Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheow M Tee
Dr. Cheow M Tee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tee is affiliated with Cibola General Hospital, Medical City North Hills and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheow M Tee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cheow M Tee has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Takes 6 weeks to get an appt. Then the referral is another 6 weeks. So a problem takes 3 months to maybe get handled. Forgot to order my meds., then it was the wrong medication. Changed my meds and had a negative reaction - 6 more weeks to get appt. to get back on original meds.Did not follow up on my blood test and xrays - I would say she is overwhelmed at best.
I have seen Dr. Tee one time and though I didnt exactly find her to be charming, I paid it no mind. The wait time was long but not too much. According to my insurance, she is my primary care provider so to switch is a hassle. I am currently in the process of getting lapband surgery and my surgeon said that I need to see my family doctor once a month for six months to discuss diet and nutrition. I went to my appointment with Dr Tee today and after driving one hour to get there, and waiting for one hour in the waiting room, I was told that she would not see me because I did not get blood work done, which I just had done 6 months ago! All she needed to do was tell me to stay under 1500 calories and excersize and fax it to my surgeon but after 2 different nurses asked her to please see me, she still refused. Obviously I was very embarassed and even more embarassed to find myself crying in the middle of a doctors office begging to be seen by MY doctor! The staff there was appauled at her refusal to see a paying patient and even gave me a number to call and file a complaint against her. I cannot switch doctors because she is the only doctor in my area that is accepting patients, and i would need to switch thru my insurance company so I hope that she has a change of heart and will see me. She is just out to get money because she would have seen me if I had gotten the unnecessary blood work done. If you can avoid this doctor, PLEASE DO... she is awful... horrible... terrible...
Dr. Tee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Cheow M Tee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheow M Tee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.