Dr. Chere R Lucas Anthony Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chere R Lucas Anthony?

Thorough

Dr Lucas, aside from being pleasant, is very thorough and caring.

Dr. Lucas is the BEST!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I have been going to dermatologists my entire life to care for a skin fungus on my arms and face. I was told it was a fungus triggered by the sun. I had many expensive tests performed and had been prescribed invasive steroid topicals that would work for a few weeks and then the issues would come back. I was dealing with this for over 10 years with multiple different dermatologists. I finally took the advice of a friend and visited Dr. Lucas. She was amazing! She walked in the room with a big smile, and after getting to know my medical history she looked at my arms for about 2 seconds before coming to the conclusion that I did not have a fungus or sun spots or anything else doctors have told me along the way, I had a form of eczema that does not exhibit the same symptoms that the common forms of eczema do. I did not need any expensive tests run, no invasive steroids, just a simple cream twice a day (the cream was a bit expensive but at this point I was ready to try anything.) I used the cream for about a month. Within a few weeks the patches of dry skin were gone and my pigment was returning (I had lost pigment in my skin in various patches all over my arms and face, much like the way sun spots look - growing up kids would tease me by calling me Michael Jackson, kids can be cruel!) It has been two years and I have yet to see a relapse. I will always return to Dr. Lucas when and if I have a breakout.

The worst dermatology visit for my 12 year son and myself!! Dont waste your time!!!!

Dr. Chere R Lucas Anthony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.