Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg
Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Schwartzenburg is affiliated with Women's Hospital. Dr. Schwartzenburg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 16
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schwartzenburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSchwartzenburg Lafranca Guidry And Chapman, 500 Rue De La Vie St Ste 210, Baton Rouge, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg in this video.
Dr. Cheree A Schwartzenburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.