Dr. Cherese M Laporta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cherese M Laporta?

Excellent and compassionate doctor

The good doc

Dr Laporta has been there from pediatrician to now. She is a caring, professional Doctor, her and her staff are willing to work with the patient when no one else will. She saved my life and couldn't be thankful

On the road to recovery

Yesterday I called the office to see if I could be seen after work for a severe cold that, I had been treating myself. The receptionist was kind enough to give me a 4:15 appointment. I was so glad to have been seen because I now had an ear infection along with a raw throat. The medical assistant Monica was behind courteous, she is friendly and so compassionate. In fact, I find the office staff to all be very helpful. I respect Dr.LaPorta not only for her medical professionalism but also for treating each person like family. Dr .LaPorta always has a smile on her face and is never too busy to listen to you. I never feel rushed and always leave the office feeling better than when I arrive. Today I feel allot better and would like to thank the Doctor and her staff for making time to see me. Gratefully appreciated.

Good Visit

I was so happy to have found a doctor who cares about the patient as a person. I was able to state my problems and not be rushed to leave. Upon the doctor's advise I am on the road to a speedy recover y

Good Doctor

Sanchez's family

I have been with Dr.LaPorta since my children were born.I love her and her staff.My son has severe asthma and every time I have called that office in panic because my son cant breath or for other situations with my other two children they taken me right away.She is great with me and my whole family...I cant thank her enough and her staff..

Dee

I have been to this office at least 12 times have yet to be seen by the doctor.