Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheri L Coyle
Dr. Cheri L Coyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coyle is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. Dr. Coyle has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheri L Coyle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cheri L Coyle has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Cheri L Coyle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cheri L Coyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've seen Dr. Coyle for many years now and am finally moving on. She's not a bad person by any means but she does not take the time to answer questions and concerns. She is abrupt and rough around the edges. My personal opinion is that all healthcare professionals need to be warm and kind and those are two words I would never pick out to describe her.
Visits with Dr.Coyle have always exceeded my expectations. She always addressed all of my questions and concerns. I never felt she was in a rush to see her next patient. In my opinion, I feel Dr.Coyle strives to ensure her patients feel like a priority. She put me at ease and was extremely warm and caring when I was ill. Bringing my two young children to my appointments was never an issue with Dr.Coyle. She made my entire family feel comfortable. She is both professional and courteous.
I have been with Dr. Coyle for a long time and have never had an issue. However, as I get older I don't think that she listens to what I'm saying. She is very friendly and we laugh and talk about family, but when I bring up concerns that I have about my health, I felt that she brushed them aside. I walk away feeling like it was a good appt until I realize that I didn't have my questions answered.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Coyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1991
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Cheri L Coyle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Womens Health, 12706 McManus Blvd, Newport News, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheri L Coyle in this video.
Dr. Cheri L Coyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.