Dr. Cheri H Leblanc Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Cheri H Leblanc?

Manager

Great Doctor !!!

Dr. LeBlanc is really a great MD and cares about you !

It's All About ME!

Dr. LeBlanc has been my physician for nearly 9 years now, and she is fantastic! I am diabetic, and in my first visit with her, I learned more about being diabetic than I had ever learned up to that point! She is always caring and compassionate, and takes the time to listen to you. When she is with me in the exam room, it's all about me...not the next patient, or the ringing phone or the drug rep waiting ourside. She is a kind soul and always treats her patients with respect. I was lucky enough to have had her recommended to me when I firt moved to town and I would happily do the same for someone else, and I have!