I also did not do well in the study, but was amazed at the caring and gracious attitude that this Psychiatrist had. He is unusual because he really listened and seemed to care about whether or not I did well in the study and helped me out after I came off the study medications.

This doctor truly cared about me as a person. I too did not do well on the study, but was impressed that this physician really wanted to help me.

Give Clinical Trials a Chance

I did not do well in the study, but was impressed with the Doctor and how much he really cared.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Cherian Verghese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norristown, PA.