Dr. Cherice L Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cherice L Greene?

I LIKE DR GREENE!

The Dr was very professional and courteous. Listened and diagnosed promptly. The staff inserted their own diagnosis(dr wanta be's) said she thought it was just fat (my lymphoma lump).

Just Unacceptable

I went in with a pain issue, Dr. Greene did tests to determine if I hade Lyme Disease. The test was a false positive, but instead of doing what every doctor is SUPPOSED to do, and performing a second test, she instantly put me on meds. The meds made me violently ill, and it took almost a week for her to realize. She didn't even call me, I called the office complaining about how sick I was getting, and she said, "Well....haha I made a little mistake....." She didn't seem sorry, she seemed like it was a pain to have to deal with me. I would never go back to her.