Dr. Cherie D Ertha Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Cherie D Ertha?

No bedside manner!

She was rude to my elderly father the patient, my brother who was in attendance, and me on the phone. I have never interacted with such a rude physician...she is in the wrong line of work.

Dr. Ertha was terrific! She diagnosed my problem, explained the procedure she would perform in detail and had me up and on my way in no time! I was also very impressed with her kind manor.

Very condescending. Horrible experience

ER visit with Dr Ertha was a horrible experience, didn't look at my condition. Did tell me that she couldn't do a culture because an ER has no way to follow up with a patient. I'm sure they'll have no problem finding me when it comes to paying the bill. Don't want to go into any medical details here, so very short review. I have never been angry enough about a doctor's visit to even look one up on the web. For her, I felt I needed to rate her and write a minimum about why it was such a negative appt.

Doesn't care about patient.

Dr. Cherie D Ertha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wolfeboro, NH.