Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cherie A Richey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cherie A Richey has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Cherie A Richey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cherie A Richey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
They have two doctors and a practitioner that rotate, I only got to see Dr.Richie three times in eight months and one of those times was when I went into preterm labor. Dr. Sosa is who I had my appointments were always late even when I arrived 15 minutes early. A few of the nurses were nice but most were very indifferent. I really wish the practitioner Ashley was my doctor she was phenomenal. If I have another baby I would not go back to this office. That's just my opinion!
I called and made an appointment with Dr Richie because I had heard such good things about her. She was very nice and actually listened, unlike most Doctors these days. Also she got like 4 things done in one visit, another unheard of thing. I will continue going to her and suggest if you are looking for a Gyno, look no furthur.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Ohio State College Of Medicine
Dr. Cherie A Richey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cherie A Richey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.