Dr. Cherry Chevy Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cherry Chevy?

Posted on October 25th, 2015

took a full month for her to even call us back when she was notified I need an emergency appointment because of my depression getting really bad. When she saw me she proceeded to tell me it was probably "summer blues" because I'm a teenager and can't understand mental illness and my feelings right? Proceeded to do nothing with my medication. Fast forward to now 2 months ago we called and told her I am not sleeping my depression and panic attacks are back and didn't get a call until a couple days ago saying "she'll call on Monday". I'm so angry and not to mention totally depressed and have been up all night with panic attacks for the last 2 months. don't see her she's mean and a bad person and sucks okay

Stay away from this one.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

This doctor told me there was no hope for my situation and that there was nothing that could be done to help me. This was while I was at a very vulnerable and critical time, desperately needing a positive, knowledgeable doctor. She also does not listen very well and seems to forget things discussed from previous visits. And she also just seems to be grasping for a diagnosis. The final straw came when she gave me a prescription for an extremely high dosage of a new medication and I asked her for a low dosage to start out and her response was that she thought this would be best. I almost ended up in the hospital because of it and have since been told by other doctors that this was way out of line to give me this particular medication without starting out slowly.

Committed from side-effect of medicine?

Posted on April 28th, 2008

I was misunderstood, explaining how the side-effect of a medicine made my hearing more sensitive. Gave an example from my apartment, being able to hear the neighbors louder. With my past history of pot, she thought I was hallucinating, hearing mumbling voices. Next visit I was given the option of having my parents drive me or have an officer hand cuff me and take me to holly hill. Worst experience of my 18 years.

Posted on October 31st, 2017