Dr. Cherry M Delosreyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cherry M Delosreyes?

AMAZING OFFICE!

My husband and I have been going here for years now. Everyone in the office is always super helpful, always willing to help and having Dr Delosreyes is just the "Cherry" on top. She's so sweet, listens to everything you have to say and does everything she can to help you, regardless of your situation.

Dr. DelosReyes is the best! She actually listens to me and my health needs, unlike my past doctors. She is also kind and caring and also the girls at the office who always remember my name. I send all my family and friends to Dr. DelosReyes because I know they will great care!

Angry long Term Patient

This doctor at first seemed to be a good fit for me and my health issues. However she started pushing the weightloss drugs onto me one after the other and made me feel really bad about my weight. I was not even that obese . Then the doctor decided to label me bipolar beucase i reacted to the weightloss mediciations. All weightlss medications have contraindications and most of them are irritability and emotion changes. Some have more severe side effects like pancreatitis.

Great Physician.

Exceptional physician. Comprehensive patient view. Up to date re: newest therapies. Good for internal med for all ages with special focus on elders. I am not an elder.

Excellent

Dr. DelosReyes is a very caring lady, easy to talk to. I am happy to have her as my primary care physician.

Dr. Cherry listens to my concerns and makes an effort to solve my medical issue in a cost effective way with always a positive outcome. Her treatment suggestions are explained in a clear manner and never pushed upon me. She always finds time to fit me in for those unexpected times. I reccommend her to others!