Is Dr. Cherry Ostrager the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cherry Ostrager DO
Dr. Cherry Ostrager, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Cherry Ostrager has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cherry Ostrager has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Ostrager is very thorough and compaasionate.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cherry Ostrager - Posted on March 8th, 2019
I have had only great experiences with Dr. Ostrager.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cherry Ostrager - Posted on March 5th, 2019
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
More about Dr. Cherry Ostrager
Dr. Cherry Ostrager, board certified in family medicine, on staff at two major hospitals in Manhattan, Lenox Hill Hospital/North Shore-LIJ Health System and Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. ...
Locations & DirectionsMIDTOWN EAST FAMILY MEDICINE PLLC, 115 East 57th St Suite 1460, New York, NY
Dr. Cherry Ostrager is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.