Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cherryl L Thomas
Dr. Cherryl L Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ, with another office in Monroe Township, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Thomas has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cherryl L Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
Showing 5 of 34
I've visited Dr. Thomas' office three times. The first two times, I arrived slightly late, so chalked long wait times up to that. The third time I arrived 20 minutes early, was supposedly the first patient to be seen that day, and still didn't see Dr. Thomas after almost an hour of waiting. I left without being seen after sitting in an exam room in my underwear for nearly 10 minutes.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1986
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Cherryl L Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cherryl L Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.