Dr. Cheryl M Burgess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl M Burgess?

Great Experiences

Dr Burgess is always very attentive, informative and treats me with great care.

Very personal doctor and staff Provides additional advice related to treatments

Excellent doctor

Dr. Burgess is the best!

I have eczema and Dr. Burgess treated me with a non-steroid. After 17 years of several medications, it's subsided. She also educated me on the importance of not being treated with steroids because I'm in my child bearing years. Dr. Burgess is a 5 star doctor!

EXCELLENT!!!!

Dr. Burgess has been providing excellent treatment to me for a heretofore intractable skin condition, which hadn't been helped in the past by four board-certified dermatologists. Under her care, my improvement is rapid and apparent. Dr. Burgess has a wide ranging knowledge of both established and cutting-edge techniques and medications, and tailors treatment to each patient's individual problems and concerns. And she listens. Dr. Burgess was referred to me by two board-certified physicians. And her staff? Gracious, knowledgeable, caring, and patient-focused -- always.

Medical Doctor

My first visit to Dr. Burgess officeBeing a physician myself I needed to be seen for an Annual Cancer screening but I needed to be seen during my lunch hour. The Office staff was polite, her MA's were quick and well educated, and Dr. C. Burgess was EXCELLENT! her check out person was very polite and I was on my way with 10min to spare, and I was on time to see my Patients.Thanks

Dr. Cheryl M Burgess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.