Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl A Walker
Dr. Cheryl A Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. Dr. Walker has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl A Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cheryl A Walker has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cheryl A Walker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cheryl A Walker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Cheryl A Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsUc Davis Health System, 4860 Y St, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Cheryl A Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.