Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl L Bader has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cheryl L Bader has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Cheryl L Bader is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
During my pregnancy, I was fortunate to have Dr. Bader. She is smart, kind, and has an excellent bedside manner. Unfortunately, with the way Kaiser works, your normal OBGYN will not normally deliver your baby-you get whoever is on call at the hospital. This didn't work well for me and I have switched insurances because of it. But, I will miss Dr. Bader. If I could have brought her to another hospital, I definately would have.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Mountain View Medical Offices, 555 Castro St, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Cheryl L Bader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.