Cheryl Black Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Cheryl Black?

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Black has been my endocrinologist for more than 10 years. When she left the group of doctors she was with, she asked me if I wanted to continue to be her patient. I said yes. She is now my primary care physician. She is very understanding and always listens. She is never in a hurry to get me out the door.

Good Doctor, Highly Recommend

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Black was my endocrinologist treating me for thyroid cancer for several years. She unfortunately has joined a national practice, which I couldn't afford to follow her into. I truly believe that Dr. Black saved my life. She always spent a lot of time with me and answered any questions I had. She was patient, kind and thorough. I never questioned the quality of care with Dr. Black and always felt that she had my best interest at heart. She also never made me feel anxious about my condition or outlook, but did not sugar-coat the situation either. I will miss having her as my endo and wish her well in her new practice.

Not Interested in Rare Disordes

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I went to see Dr Black about a rare enzyme deficiency that was already diagnosed by myself and confirmed by my internal medicine doc. Even though there was no prescribed treatment at that time, I needed a specialist to follow my progress. There was a research study beginning in young children at that time that I was hoping to join (which I am now participating in). She politely told me that she knew nothing about my disorder and didn't want to be my doctor!She'll stick to what she already knows, thank you.

Wonderful Dr

Posted on November 24th, 2009

All my experiences with Dr. Black have been great, and I have been a patient for the last four years or so. She is always proffessional and very caring. Mant people dont know that she donates her services at a local clinic to care for diabetics who do not have health insurance. Although a very busy woman, she has always found time for me!

Mike

Posted on October 12th, 2009

They have you fill out a lot of info every time you come in yet NEVER read it. I explained that I have other problems such as sexual disfunction and very low energy and they act as if i said nothing. You can only see the doctor about 1 per year. They are good to work with to see the PA.

Posted on April 6th, 2009

Dr Black prescribed a test without looking at my chart. Had to retake the test due to the medication I was taking gave a false reading. Patient only see the doctor every other visit, if that. Has a PA for the other visits. Dr Black HAD a great PA but lost him to someone else that understood what value he was and paid him more. He was more attentive than the doctor. The current PA has an air about her that makes you feel like she thinks she is better than you. My last two visits have been with the PA. I have mentioned twice that I have numbness in my legs and she did not seem concerned. Being a diabetic and seeing an Endocrinologist, (Dr Black) you would think there would be some concern. My next appointment is with the doctor. It will be my last visit. I want to tell her why I am leaving. Dr Black is a nice person but it appears she has too many patients for one doctor. Talking to her or her nurse on the phone is next to impossible. My last two visits I had blood tests. Unlike other doctors, I have not been informed of the results.

Posted on March 7th, 2016