Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Brewer
Dr. Cheryl Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Peoria, IL (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, Mountainview Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp. Dr. Brewer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Brewer has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Cheryl Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.