Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl A Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cheryl A Carter has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Cheryl A Carter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
She is a really nice person. But a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE doctor. She was my doctor when I had my first baby. I almost lost my baby for her poor decisions. Three years from that date, I am still in a lot of physical pain (broken pelvic bone), because of the 37-hour labor. Please please don't go with her, again, she is a very nice person, but the worst doctor i you could ever imagine.
Very good doctor. very Patient and understanding. Except for the wait time.
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Cheryl A Carter accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheryl A Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.