Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cheryl Cockrell
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA, with another office in Stockbridge, GA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cockrell is affiliated with Henry Medical Center Inc, Southern Regional Medical Center and Lucerne Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cockrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Medical Center Inc
Southern Regional Medical Center
Lucerne Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.