Dr. Cheryl A Colletti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl A Colletti?

Very caring

Dr. Colletti has fulfilled my medical needs very well. I enjoy visiting with her and the fact she tries very hard to understand how to help me to the best of her ability.

Would not see me

I called for an appointment and was told because I have no insurance, the doctor would not see me. I paid for surgery out of pocket a few weeks ago and it was $35,000.00. This doctor should see patients without insurance because she has no idea if the person has money or not.

I have never had such an attentive Dr. before I met Dr. Colletti. This Dr. is thorough and always up to date on the newest research findings in the medical field. Great personality and bedside manner. I would highly this Dr. to family and friends.

WONDERFUL!!!!!

BEST Doctor I have ever had. she is so sweet, listens, and is always kind and patient.

Grade A Doc!

Dr. Colletti is one of the few doctors left that treat you as a person and not as a number or a paycheck. She has a genuine love for all her patients, she never makes you feel like you aren't important and takes the extra time to explain everything thoroughly, and in terms that the everyday person can understand with or without a medical background. I am so glad that I've found Dr. Colletti and will never leave her practice!

Dr. Cheryl A Colletti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.