Dr. Cheryl D Wills Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl D Wills?

no smile. no emotion.

I have been to several psychiatrists through the years and this one takes the cake. Cold, uncomfortable office. Dr. Wills does not make eye contact, smile, or offer anything of value during sessions. Seems to only be interested in what she is typing into her computer. Very inhuman feeling visits. Does not work well with patients

Impersonal and flat. Highly clinical way of relating to patients. Evident that she works in forensics. Seemed to cut me off when I tried going into detail or sharing insights about my symptoms. Wanted only short responses to her rapid questions. Majority of time was her typing on keyboard and looking at computer screen. Reminded me of meeting with an accountant to have my taxes done. Gave it a chance. Went for almost a year. No improvement in the rapport or in my sense that she understood me and my situation.

Dr Wills was spent a lot to of time with me during my first appointment with her. She was very understanding, and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr Wills

Worst Experience Ever!

I had the worst experience I've ever had in healthcare with Dr. Wills. She treated me as a lesser human, continued saying it was taking too long and berated me multiple times. She ended up telling me to decide my medication and dosage because she didn't have time. I ended up choosing a medication that stopped working for me because she didn't give me any other options. I went home way more depressed and suicidal than when I arrived! My mother went with me and felt Dr. Wills never listened to me and treated me awfully. She was also appalled. I would never recommend this doctor. Ever.

Awesome!!!!

She was very helpful to my mom . And is awesome with kids.

Really helped my child

Dr. Wills helped me understand what I could do to help my child. When my child had to be hospitalized all the staff knew her and said "she's really good." They were right. When we meet with her, she makes us feel as if we're her most important family.

Horrible Adolescent Psychiatrist

Being in the medical field I was shocked at this doctor's handling of a friend's child's case. Incredibly dangerous for her to treat a patient with her methods and apparent lack of adequate training. Please see another fine doctor at this hospital and avoid her at all costs.