Dr. Cheryl F Edmonds Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl F Edmonds?

Arrogant, no respect for patients time..two hour wait normal for her.

My two sons have been patients at The Pediatric Village since birth and they are now 14 and 9. I would complain about the wait time except that I know that the doctors spend more time with each individual patient than I have seen at any other office. Their caring manner and professionalism are top grade and my sons trust them and respect their advice, care and opinions.

The practice has improved tremendously. I always found Dr. Edmonds and Koomson highly professional, but the support staff wasn't good. Looks like there were a few changes and we had very good experience at this time. Would highly recommend the practice especially for new moms.

too slow

This place its so slow they really take their time to attend you im not coming back here again and ill not recommend this place with anybody, employees are to rude and the doctors take to long to see your child

Unprofessional, Poor Communication Skills, Yells at Clients

I saw Edmonds for a simple health review for my son's athletic school program. Her staff did not have the forms ready for me on time and they lied about the reason the forms could not be completed on time. When I went to the office and subsequently called the office, I was placed on hold for a half hour. When I tried to resolve the situation over the phone, the office manager and staff repeatedly placed my call on hold, were rude and hung up on me. When I finally talked with Dr. Edmonds and complained about her staff's unprofessional behavior she became hysterical, started yelling at me, and hung up on me. Do not take your child to this doctor.

Wait times far too long

We really like Dr. Edmonds and her partners, but are now looking for another practice. We are sorry to go, but it has become impossible. We show up on time, yet our average wait is more than an hour, in a room with all sorts of sneezing and coughing. It's just not healthy.

I felt Dr. Edmonds was following a "cookie cutter" approach to seeing my kids - she was the expert, she had the answers, no exceptions

horrible experience

Edmonds is harried, lets you know she doesn't have time, rushes through appointments, doesn't listen to parents, and seems distracted. After 10 months with the practice, and a steady deteriation of care, I decided to leave. I was rushed through appointments, and at our last appointment, my baby was prescribed the wrong medication for a basic illness (as confirmed by the dr. we switched to). She was oddly panicked during an emergency in the office, and was confrontational when I simply asked a few questions. In fact, Edmonds attacked me about things that had nothing to do with the issues at hand and made it personal, which made me think she really wasn't paying attention to my baby's needs. In general, my take is that this is a very unprofessional office environment (the doctor talks to patients in the hallway, you know everything that is going on with everyone else when you are there). Highly unorganized (they forgot I was there once, no one ever knows where the doctor is, if they are running on time, what you are there for). Sometimes it would take 4 hours to get in and out of the office with a child with a cold. Now that I have my baby's records, I realize there were whole facts written down wrong, measurements that were recorded wrong...overall, I feel that even if she is a doctor who went to a great medical school, the office is a mess and it effects the care of your child. I feel as if my baby did not get the care we should have in the first months and am so happy we have switched. In fact, I regret having gone there at all.

Dr. Cheryl F Edmonds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.