Dr. Cheryl Y Edwards Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Y Edwards?

Worst ever

Horrible, incompetent

Worst ever

Horrible

Very rude and incompetent

Not good

Unreliable. I had surgery and needed a copy of my medical records for an urgent consult but two months later she still hasn't done my operative dictation! I was told by my attorney this is way outside the standard of care!

Dr Edwards is not a caring, intelligent doctor, it feels like she only cares about making money, I did not get compassionate care and follow up on my ultrasound tests which showed serious issues. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Best doctor ever

Dr. Edwards has been my doctor for several years and has always been there for me and my family. After surgery she even gave me her personal cell phon ...

Mother in Michigan

I am surprised by some of the reviews I have read. I was a general pt of Dr. Edwards back in early 2000-up until she left my area. I saw her for routine visits, then again when I was pregnant with my first child in 2004, who she delivered. I absolutely loved her, and was very sad that she left the area.

unhappy

terrible experience, i am writing this to warn others, this practice will disappoint you, all my friends who have been to this practice, and me, agree, this is NOT a good provider, other doctors in casper agree, NOT a good choice

Great experience!

I was seen quickly and had little trouble making an appointment (they saw me on a Saturday). The staff was awesome and I shared that I was nervous for my pelvic exam. They listened and made the experience much better than a horrible visit I had had with a different doctor. Overall it was quick and easy and very comfortable. I will see these ladies again since it was so quick and just a great overall experience.

I can not say enough bad things about this doctor. I should have realized when the waiting room was completely empty. Her nurse could not even figure out how to put my info into the system. She kept rushing during my annual because she was in a hurry for a meeting. She never notified me of lab results. I had to call for a month to get an answer. I was going through fertility treatments and she had no clue of basic reproduction. I honestly don't know how she has a license to care for unborn babies. I will never go back because I feel she has no clue how to practice medicine properly. My advice is to run far away from this place.

This doctor was horrible. She seems disconnected and distracted seriously feel like she needs to be drug tested. Very concerned that this woman is practicing medicine.