Dr. Cheryl D Eley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl D Eley?

If you need to actually see a doctor, keep looking...

Dr. Eley is a lovely person and a talented physician. I would recommend her to anyone, IF I thought you could get in to see her. She has been my son's doctor since his premature birth 4 years ago, and I have not been able to get in for a sick visit in over 2 years now. Furthermore, he is sick today and we need some advice, and we will be assessed a fee to talk to the on-call physician. In short, this wonderful doctor seems to be hidden within a labyrinthine bureaucracy, and her patients can't find her to receive her care. Move on.

Great Doctor

A true calling to caring for young people is Dr. Eley's specialty. We love how she has a personal connection with our son and give him much "Eley love". Very professional and knows her stuff.

TRULY CARES

I recommend Dr. Eley to all of my friends. She is very caring towards her patients and thorough in her exams. She listens and treats each patient individually. I wish she was a family doctor so that my children would not outgrow her. I read the negative review here. Wow, in all the times I have taken my three girls to Dr. Eley, we have always been treated with kindhearted professionalism. I would guess that this nurse is no longer there.Every business gets stuck with a rude employee at some point. They don't last long working with a professional staff like Dr.Eley has.

HORRIBLE!

Very rude staff! They don't have any compassion for these children! I will never take my daughter back here! Her ear drum almost ruptured and the nurse asked how she was doing so I was explaining about my daughters (2 mths) swollen side of her face and how it was brusing and the nurse yelled at me to get my daughter undressed! I left there in tears b/c I was so angry! My husband called them and they said they were so sorry and they were going to have the nurse call and apologize and that they did not want to lose our business! My husband said ok and gave her my # I never got a call or a message! And when her ear started swelling I called the doctor at 8 am when they opened and asked them if it was normal to have swelling and never got a returned call from them about that and I told the doc and she said well I told the nurse what it was from! There was no communication there! Don't go here!