Dr. Cheryl Ferrier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Ferrier?

A Godly Woman

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

She is the reason that my little boy and I are alive and well. I absolutely love this woman. She is really God's gift to women that come to her. She was my GYN before she was my OB. I had a "high risk" pregnancy and ended up having an emergency C-section due to preeclampsia. I love her!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ferrier for over 10 years, and I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She is warm, caring, compassionate and highly knowledgeable. She has always followed up personally on any concern. I feel like I can talk to her about anything, and she gives you her ear, her heart and her knowledge.

Average Practice, Limited Scheduling

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Subpar staff, doctor is always rushed and her bedside manner is questionable. Missed asking critical questions at my appointment. She was fine For routine GYN but not for OB care

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Very personal, easy to discuss issues. Had time for me.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Awesome doctor and the nurse Alicia is so pleasant and helpful

Doesnt Care About People

Posted on December 29th, 2014

This practice is rude and doesn't want to help people. I was seeing another doctor in this practice who retired. I called the office because I had an emergency and Dr. Ferrier couldn't even be bothered to call me back. Her office assistant just kept telling me she's not accepting new patients for a month. Dr. Ferrier does not care about people, and should be embarrassed to call herself a doctor.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I love Dr. Ferrier. She delivered both my children and was terrific. I have to agree with previous comments regarding her staff. They do not seem to care much and are not capable of answering simple questions.

Dr Ferrier is great!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

It's her staff that is the problem. I have been her client for 10 years so I am qualified to speak on the changes I have seen. The "new crew" is more interested in watching soaps and talking about customers than professionalism. I am truly on the fence about returning.

Been going to this OB/GYN for 7 years.

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr. Ferrier is fantastic and I can't think of a reason to go to anyone else. She helped me through a period of my young adult life where I was experiencing frequent UTIs, and she's always been so warm and caring. If I ever decide to get pregnant, she will definitely be my OB.

Gave me confidence

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Dr. Ferrier is knowledgable and reassuring, she did a great job of giving me information I could use to make a decision about my pregnancy and followed my wishes. She gave me enough time without wasting time.

I Recommend

Posted on December 30th, 2008

I met Dr. Ferrier at INOVA Alexandria Hospital when my was wife was admitted for maternity care. My wife and I were very impressed by Dr. Ferrier's care, manners and professionalism.

Posted on May 1st, 2008

Dr. Ferrier is fantastic. She is very warm and caring as well as knowledgeable. I highly recommend her to anyone I know.