Dr. Cheryl N Fialkoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl N Fialkoff?

bad experience without seeing the doctor

long waiting .... unfriendly staff.... you name it

arrogant and useless

I would not choose this doctor again or recommend her to a friend, as I left my appt. feeling as if she didn't hear a word I said to her, and didn't care what I was concerned about. I got treated badly and left there without any real diagnosis. Plus, I waited a very long time to get an appt. with her. It is not because she is so wonderful a doctor. It is because she spreads her time too thin between 3 different offices. I don't see how any patient could like her as their doctor. Or how she keeps patients.

The receptionist is rude

I called to make an apointment.I was on hold for 5 minutes.When Ann Mari finally took the call she was rude and no listening to any of my concerns.We ended after 10 minutes with no apointment and her telling me if The doctor wants to see me,she will call me back, Even if she was to take me ,the doctor was booked for 2 months.When I asked when I can expect a call back her reply was "I just take apointments honey,I cant answer that questin" Who needs that attitude!

Best in the area...

Because she is the best, it is difficult to get an appointment without a long wait.