Dr. Cheryl A Fogarty Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl A Fogarty?

People need to know the facts about this woman

The only area I gave more than 1 star to was because I was never made to wait longer than 15 minutes. I would recommend NOT using this woman as your OB. Not only did the offices ultrasound tech miss severe problems with my unborn child (due to literally spending 45 seconds looking at my child in my 1 and only ultrasound through my entire pregnancy) that should have absolutely been seen on my ultrasound, this woman pushed me to do things I was uncomfortable with during labor and also left behind medical supplies after stitching me up. I complained 3 times in the hospital of severe pain pain and she said it was "normal" even though this was not my first child. I told her it wasn't and she said it absolutely was. Then after I found it 4 days later, she "didn't have time" to come in to her office to see me so stuck me with Kristen. They weren't even going to get me in at all but I threw a fit. Kristen didn't apologize, which I'm assuming was because then that would be admitting to wrongful doing. I have had multiple infections since giving birth which were from the medical supplies. I've found a new wonderful obgyn and wouldn't see her again if my life depended on it. Her lack of paying more attention put my life at risk. And the offices lack of letting people have a proper ultrasound put my child's life at risk. I haven't heard a word from the office since the day I went in to be examined. Clearly no remorse or care about what myself and my child went through.

USE EXTREME CAUTION with this doctor. I went in with extreme pelvic pain. An ultrasound was scheduled and revealed a large cyst in my right ovary. Surgery was scheduled however I canceled it due to her incompetent and rude staff that could not fill out my loa forms properly. With the forms filled out wrong i couldn't take off work for the surgery and they refused to change them. obtained a copy of my medical records to take to another doctor and they were completely wrong stating I had a cyst in my left ovary when the ultrasound showed it in my right. Good thing I canceled the surgery, she was going to remove the wrong ovary. I see now how incompetent and careless this doctor is. No wonder she was sued. It's a shame she still has a medical license.

Excellent OBGYN!

Dr. Fogarty is very relational and down to earth. She has always been very honest with me even on tough questions about my care and her standards of practicing. She was my biggest fan and encouraged me through a natural birth without ever giving in to my fears. She reassured me and will do another fabulous job with this baby. I completely trust her medical and female perspectives.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience when I picked her as my OBGYN. She exceeded my expectations. I have her to thank for saving the lives of my children! She noticed I was dilated at 23 weeks and immediately sent Dr Thompson to the hospital to patch me up and I can say I have successfully carried my triplets to date and I am 30 weeks right now thanks to her quick thinking!