Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl G Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
I love Dr. Williams, but her accountant is a complete ninny. I keep getting all kinds of bills from 2006 saying they owe me for going in - even though I never paid anything. Magically, at the bottom of the page, I owe $75 when all the math adds up to them owing me $15. Staff won't allow you to speak with Dr. Williams about the problem and insist you take it up with the accountant who clearly is an idiot - I'm ashamed to say I'm actually related to her.
THE DOCTOR WAS NEVER AVAILABLE FOR ME TO SEE SO I HAD TO SEE A NURSE PRACTITIONER. I REMEMBER HER FACE CLEARLY BUT NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE NAME, I BELIEVE IT WAS THOMPSON OR SOMETHING ON THE LINES OF THAT. SHE WAS VERY RUDE, I COULD HEAR HER DISCUSSING MY PROBLEMS TO ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO LAUGH ABOUT IT. I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND THAT USE TO GO SEE THIS NURSE AND HER INFORMATION WAS GIVEN OUT TO THE PUBLIC (ONE OF THE NURSES FRIENDS) VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND MADE ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THIS CLINIC AND WILL MAKE SURE OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS!
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Cheryl G Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Vernon Clinic, 1011 S East St, Mount Vernon, MO
Dr. Cheryl G Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, MO.