Dr. Cheryl G Williams Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl G Williams?

I love Dr. Williams, but her accountant is a complete ninny. I keep getting all kinds of bills from 2006 saying they owe me for going in - even though I never paid anything. Magically, at the bottom of the page, I owe $75 when all the math adds up to them owing me $15. Staff won't allow you to speak with Dr. Williams about the problem and insist you take it up with the accountant who clearly is an idiot - I'm ashamed to say I'm actually related to her.

AWFUL

THE DOCTOR WAS NEVER AVAILABLE FOR ME TO SEE SO I HAD TO SEE A NURSE PRACTITIONER. I REMEMBER HER FACE CLEARLY BUT NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE NAME, I BELIEVE IT WAS THOMPSON OR SOMETHING ON THE LINES OF THAT. SHE WAS VERY RUDE, I COULD HEAR HER DISCUSSING MY PROBLEMS TO ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO LAUGH ABOUT IT. I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND THAT USE TO GO SEE THIS NURSE AND HER INFORMATION WAS GIVEN OUT TO THE PUBLIC (ONE OF THE NURSES FRIENDS) VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND MADE ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THIS CLINIC AND WILL MAKE SURE OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS!